Lohmar (near Cologne)
environmental sounds, vocals, percussion, drums, grand piano, synths, chord instruments, vocals, saxes, flutes, sound effects
(Guest musicians) Michael Kuettner, Michael Weil, Heiner Wiberny
Important steps along the way:
- Avant-garde discoproject "Gina X." having chart-success in Great Britain, Canada and Austria, and 4 months in the German charts with the song "Feuerwerk"
- French "Grand Prix du disque"
- a grant from the GEMA foundation (musical copyright watchdog) for innovative work as a composer
- Encounters with George Harrison
- journeys to Auroville, Findhorn and to the "world behind the mirror"
- (Successful) writers on wellness, body language, relationships and topics to do with professional audio engineering
Music from India, bizarre and enchanting fairy tales, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Debussy, Chopin, Jo Zawinul (Weather Report), Bach, Can, Tina Turner, Nelson Mandela, Steely Dan, Andre Heller, Joachim Berendt, Ilse Middendorf, Sri Aurobindo and Mirra Alfassa
Personal motto for life:
"We don't search but rather we find"
"Garden of Sounds" - Kapan Records, 1995
"The Monastery Garden" - Kapan Records, 1997
"Kyle of Lochalsh" - Kapan Records, 1999
"From Life 2 Life" - BSC/Prudence, 2001
"Beyond the Sounds" - Kapan/Prudence, 2004
"Between Tomorrow" - BSC/Prudence, 2005