David Scott's musical tastes cover a wide spectrum of styles. It's not uncommon to find piano player Scott on a session in Los Angeles for a country artist and on a jazz gig later that day. Good music supercedes style or genre. David Scott has written for television and film where the composer's job is to support the visual scene. The songs on this recording stand on their own while the listener can recall or invent their own scenarios.
'After a day of phonecalls and file cabinets I listen to the songs of 'Bridges' as my thoughts drift to quiet places and fond memories. These songs, coming from such places, will hopefully transport you and lift your spirits.'
- Born in Tucson, Arizona
- Raised in Los Angeles, California
- Graduate of the Berklee College of Music, Boston, Mass.
- Tours throughout the United States and Europe
- Plays in the Delaney Bramlett band and joined on stage by the likes of Mick Fleetwood, Phoebe Snow, Jerry McGee and many top studio musicians in the Los Angeles area
- Composer for T. V., commercials, and film
- * Studio musician in Los Angeles for 12 years